grape

This September, I really ate many grapes!
First of all, I and BF are old customer at Italian cafe near our house.
We usually go there three times or four times a week.
We are probably able to know chef's feelings(good mood or bad mood in her mind) because we eat her dessert almost everyday.
And we usually eat grape jellies as a dessert in there.
It is really awesome!

(I didn't take a picture for my lovely grape jelly at Italian cafe because I've eaten it as soon as possible....)


And then we went to Tokyo last month.
There are lovely restaurant in Ginza.t
It is called "Shiseido Parlor".
We love dessert menu.
Especially, there are grape parfait as September-only menu!
I ate twice in two days.
It was amazing taste!






















And recently, I became habit to go to fruit shop at department store.
I am familiar face with fruit adviser.
He always make unerring good judgments and good suggestion for me.
Because he knows what I'd like to eat.

I don't know how much money I paid grapes!
Anyway, my body is made by many grapes!















Comments

Lotlot said…
I like grapes too,Aya. But, I rarely eat grapes because they're expensive here in our country.

Anyway, you have the right choice of fruit to eat because grapes are rich in Vitamin E and are antioxidants so they're good for the skin, and they help fight against cancer,heart failure and oxidative stress, so keep eating grapes, Aya.
aya said…
Really?
Grapes are popular fruits in Japan (not so expensive)..
On the other hand, Bananas are rarely recently.
Because bananas were featured on TV that it effected on health, beauty and especially dieting.
So a lot of people buy them, then all bananas have sold out!

Popular Posts