how to relax

Because of recession or I don't know the reason, but recently I always spend my free time at the home.
For example, I usually used to go out for dinner 4 times a week at least three month ago.
But recently I seldom go out for dinner. I cook.
And I don't go to at bar, Karaoke and any night space.
I felt it is so uncomfortable and frustrated.

But now I feel comfortable and relaxing to spend at home by myself.
I found relaxing method in my home.
I just imagine about meaningful things.
And then I fill that things in my mind.
Finally I feel happiness and relaxing.























To tell you the truth, I know spending my free time at my apartment is great time, but I'm thinking I really want to go somewhere.

Tomorrow I am going to U.S.!
I'm really excited!

Comments

Lotlot said…
Hi, Aya! How was your travel in the USA?

Popular Posts