Nobuyuki Tsujii

I was so impressed.

Nobuyuki Tsujii is a Japanese pianist, who won The Thirteenth Van Cliburn International Piano Competition (2009).
Tsujii was born blind but was gifted with the talent for music. At the age of 2, he began to play "Jingle bells" that his mother had been humming suddenly with a toy piano and started studying piano at the age of 4.

No! I can't explain my feeling in English.
And I don't want to say about his eyes.
I just like his piano performance.
When he came back to Japan after competition, interviewer asked him.
"If you can see everything with your eyes, what do you want to see at first time?"
"I want to see my parents, ocean, fireworks and so on if I can see my eyes. But I can see everything with my mental eyes, so I don't need eyesight."
He answered.

He remind us life is beautiful and we have to see and hear in our mental voice.

Comments

Popular Posts