unforgettable....

I've been still delirious about Cebu.
I'm always thinking about last exciting trip.
It's like a fever.

The best things were to meet teachers.
I've learned English to them for almost 2.5 years on skype.
I was feeling I and teachers already met each other because we can talk by skype.
But as you know we hadn't met before I visited Cebu.
Not only that, but also I had never visited Philippines.
When I realized that, I felt a little nervous.

But when I rode the bus that teachers were waiting for us, I became a big smile shortly.
Because there were same faces and same smiles. We warmed up to each other quickly.

I learned a lot from staying Cebu.
I don't speak English very well, but I was able to understand clearly what did they say.
I'm sure English ability is communication ability.
In fact I have a lack of English vocabulary, but I can cover by smile and sincerity.
Moreover Cebu people have a lot of smiles!
When I went to the school, I could see thousands of smiles.
One of the children asked me my name. I answered "my name is Aya" quickly. She told me "my name is Bianca. don't forget my name" with smile.
I felt I will never forget her name.



with teachers














with Bianca

Comments

Popular Posts