Birthday

Finally, I got older.
I felt getting my age didn't interest before my birthday.
First of all, I wasn't glad to my age. So I didn't announce to my friends about my birthday.
But this year's birthday was the most enjoyable and happiest birthday I've ever had.
Because a lot of friends celebrated me.
And especially my unforgettable memory was in the restaurant.
One of my favorite restaurant is Shiseido Parlour Ginza Tokyo. It is fabulous food, service, location and atmosphere.
We ordered appetizer and main course, and after course we ordered dessert.
Suddenly, restaurant staff, all customers who were relaxing in there by coincidence and my boyfriend sang a birthday song for me.
I was really surprised!
But to be honest, I was really happy!!

Most people get more conservative as they get older.
But I'd like to progress more and more.



















I'd like to say THANK YOU! to all of my friends!

Comments

Popular Posts