What kind of wedding do I want to do?

Well, I have not married yet.
Actually, I have no plan to get married with someone, and even I can't imagine what kind of wedding I expect.
But I thought about 'if I did a wedding, what kind of wedding do I want to do'.

My hometown is Nagoya. Also my boyfriend is from Nagoya.
Nagoya is known for gorgeous traditional Nagoya wedding.
Absolutely, we will do Nagoya style wedding ceremony.
They believe that marriage suppose to be married between family and family.
So after getting engaged, my boyfriend's parents will bring to our parents a lot of money as a betrothal money. And my parents have to prepare lots of money as a return betrothal money.

At the wedding ceremony, we will appear on the gondola.
He will relate with many people because he has own business. He will invite over 100 people except my guest.
Of course we will change our clothes at least 4 times, which is wedding dress, cocktail dress, pure white kimono, colored kimono and other color cocktail dress!
In the Nagoya style, gifts for guest have to be big, heavy and voluminous.
We will prepare big red & white rice cake, heavy plateware set and voluminous electric hot plate..
Finally, guests will give to us three banzai for good health, happiness, and success.


To tell you the truth, I won't like to do such a gorgeous 'Old Nagoya style' wedding ceremony.
I'd like to have wedding at Las Vegas with us like 'What happens in Vegas?' movie.
And I just want to submit our marriage registration to city hall.
I think there is nothing better than our color.

Comments

Popular Posts