Wow, he became a man!

I had been dating the man for 3 years when I was student.
I began to work at the company after graduated from University.
He wanted to get married with me, but I thought it was too early for me.
At that time, he was struggling with between his dream and the reality.
I said to him that if you have really wanted to do, you have to do.
I dumped him and he left to Tokyo.

Last week, I suddenly recalled him.
Because I went to his hometown for other reason.
I remembered old memories connected him.
Just curiously, I searched his name on the Internet.
I got his name on twitter!
He became a founder of his own company in Tokyo!
And I contacted him, finally!
It was really interesting!

I've never imagined he became a CEO.
And I've never imagined he could use a computer.
We mailed and talked a lot each other.
Every his phrases has confidence, power and humility. It is a good combination of words, I feel.
And then he says he doesn't want to forget gratitude, basics and original intention.
I was inspired a lot.
I've never thought he became a man ten years ago.
But finally, without a shadow of doubt, he became a man!!

Comments

Popular Posts