thought

Merry Christmas!!
I'd like to say to my family and all of friends that wishing peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always!

Today, I woke up in early morning. And I thought about my best friend.
I met her at Shonai-ryokuchi park when we were 18 years old.
We attended lacrosse encounter camp. I remember that her smiling was so impressive for me.
and then we made best friend immediately.
She is really positive, attractive, kind, funny and always smiling.
But I know she is really striver behind her smiling.
and she is suffering something in her mind, and that's why I really liked her. and we became a best friend.
For me, she is the only person who know everything about me.
Since olden days, I don't know why, but I didn't say my friends about my true feelings.
But I could say only her to everything from my suffering to enthusiasm.

In present years since she decided to get married, we are having difficult time.
Because I'm thinking that she treated me like a stranger.
I felt really sad. Because I'm thinking that she is the only person who can hurt my mind.
But I think she doesn't realize about it.

But I also think this is only a few years into great our friendship.
I'm sure we can figure out our problem and we can make it up together despite far away.

Because we are soul mate.

Comments

Popular Posts