New job

I had had no job for five month.
At first I really enjoyed it. But I felt really bored because I had nothing to do.
And finally I got a new job and I started working from June 1st.
I just came back to my previous company. I belong to a different department.
I was worried about whether I can fit in their circumstances or not.
And moreover I really worried about my job skills. Because I was feeling that I had completely forgotten computer skill and business manners.

Surprisingly, my fingers can move on keyboard automatically when I make graphs and documents. My mouth can move so smoothly when I pick up the phone.
My new division is making all advertisement.
Some parts are related to my previous division but almost all are really new for me.
It's really interesting.
I'm getting used to staying there. And I want to be getting used to working sooner.


It is traditional monument at Atsuta Shrine. Atsuta festival was held on last Sunday. We are praying reconstruction of the northern part of Japan.

Comments

Popular Posts