strange feeling

Hahaha
I'm feeling to come back two month ago.
Due to save electrical power, we have changed operating day. That is we have to work on Saturdays and Sundays, and then we have holidays on Thursdays and Fridays instead.
It's pretty strange feeling. In my office, last Sat and Sun were completely operating. but once I stepped outside from the office door, there were absolutely holiday of course.

And yesterday and today is holidays for us. It's also really strange feeling.
For me, yesterday my boyfriend also have holiday on Thursday. So we were having normal day and I met my friend. I enjoyed holiday.
But today! I don't know what I have to do!!
I have nothing to do! maybe I have to go shopping for my cats and housewares.
But that't all!!
Wow, I feel like to go back 2 months ago. I mean I feel I have no job again. but it is not.
But I'll go to my office tomorrow.
I wanna go to somewhere not my office!!

Comments

Popular Posts