Happy Birthday to me!

What a incredible holiday!
I had a four days holidays to use national holiday and paid day-off.
First 2days went to Tateshina, which is one of the beautiful place where we can see autumn leaves.
It was beautiful days and we had so much fun time.
Yesterday I met my friends. They celebrated me as a pre-birthday.
And today is my birthday. I know I shouldn't be celebrated because I'm getting old. But I feel happy to have a birthday at any age.
My boyfriend took me our favorite Japanese restaurant. He had ordered my favorite menu in advance. We ate a lot with lovely conversation and had a meaningful time.
And he bought me clothes.
I felt so glad, but more than that, he gave me rose pics. those were my favorite rose. I was really really impressed.

Comments

Lotlot said…
what a lovely birthday celebration, Aya?

Don't forget that AGE is just a NUMBER..hehe
aya said…
Thank you Lota!!

Popular Posts