I'm back!!!

Wow!! It's been a super while!
Looking back on this year's activities, I haven't touched English at all and even I haven't any purposes and ambitions. In 2018, I want to be more motivated and be fascinated for something except work. Actually work is just work.

First, I want to try write this journal everyday. It would be small step but it would be great if I can continue it. Second, I want to speak English thirty minutes everyday. Here in Japan, we don't need English at all. Everything set in Japanese. But I just try to focus on other direction, English enviroment is near here.
At last but very important, I want to change my mindset. I mean recently I have thought that everything is bothering at me. I'm not interested in anything. If someone asked something, I just gave an ambiguous nod and didn't answer anything. But I want to think my own and express my opinion to others.

Those are my new year's resolution in 2018.

By the way, I found this site. It's hilarious!! Have a great new year's eve!!

'Help'


Kung Fu training (Australian style)


The Slap



Comments

Popular Posts