My first time

This is my first time I wrote diary in English!

Today I went to school of English conversation.
I enjoyed lesson with Shin who he is great teacher.
In lesson, I wrote journal about me, but I cannot upload school online site.
I don't know why and where it was gone.
I'll write it down before someone forgets.

============================================

This journal wrote last week.

------------------------------------------------------------

Today I learned pronunciation of past forms of verbs.
Ric said me pronunciation has specific rules.

b,e,g,l,m,n,r,y --> /d/
c,f,k,p,s, -sh, -gh, -ch --> /t/
d,t --> /id/

For example,
roba robbed --> /d/
kill -a killed ---> /d/
bake --> baked --> /t/ (k)
laugh --> laughed --> /t/
start --> started --> /id/

And I mistook answer he asked, “how about teach? Catch?”
I answered teach is teached as /t/ and catch is catched as /t/!
There are irregular verb! Teach is taught and catch is caught.
I was embarrassed and he was smiling slyly.

Today’s assignment

[at]
I usually go to bed at 12:00.
I have an appointment with my friend at tomorrow midnight.
[on]
I have to go to work on Sunday this week.
I gave message card for my mother on May 13th.
[in]
I was born in 1974.
We will swim in the ocean in summer.
[ago]
Ten years ago, my friend and I got to know each other.
I went to skiing with my family five years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts