My first time (part2)

Today We talking about "first time".
For example, The first time I drove on public road.
My first impression I met my boyfriend.

I'll try to write the first time I met my cats!

A few years ago, my exboyfriend said
"My co-worker said me cat gave birth to four kittens in my car trunk.
And momcat has gone somewhere. I don't know how to have to do!
Let's go and help poor kittens"
We went to there, we found too small four cats that they didn't open eyes and ears.
They were probably in the second week of life.
I was looking for there momcat but I couldn't found out her.
I assumed she felt distinct smell of human being, she has gone.
I decided take care of four cats.
They were so small, I could have four cats on my hand.
One of them I felt this cat may die, because it was the smallest of all.
I gave milk by baby bottle, I took care of there toilet.


This is current photo I felt this cat may die.
I can't believe it!!

Comments

Popular Posts