Marley & Me

Last weekend I and my boyfriend watched "Marley & Me" on theater.
We didn't have any information about it, we just watched it and we're really impressed and touched.
In fact, we couldn't stop crying during closing credit.
We were still crying even after it ended completely.
Basically, it was comedy. So the stories of Marley were both hilarious and touching.























Marley & Me by John Grogan is the true story of Grogan's relationship with his Labrador retriever.
He wreaks all kinds of havoc in the lives of his family, but they love him and he makes them happy.

After watching the movie, I felt I'd like to hug my cats.
They are also the world's worst cats, but I love them.

Someday I want to try reading "Marley and Me" by book.
In English!


Comments

Lotlot said…
it seems interesting?...is it a movie, Aya?...i wanna buy a DVD of it.

Popular Posts