Summertime

One crazy hot summer's year like today, I and my friend planned to go to the island.
First of all, we decided when we went to island. And then we decided where to go on our vacation.
Because we didn't have enough day until leaving for the trip, so we didn't have enough choices.
So we left it to travel agent's own choice.
She suggested us to Jeju island.
We accepted her offer because we had never visited its island.
We had a fantastic, hilarious and unforgettable fun trip.

Two weeks after the trip, we had a sudden notion to go to the trip.
We also decided date of departure and return date.
It was Japan's Obon season, so it was virtually impossible taking ticket.
But my another travel agent had a ticket to go to Jeju island. He offered it to me. He said you should answer in the one hour.
I said "YES" immediately.
We decided to go to Jeju again. But I don't realize her passport ID number. And she didn't have passport in her bag at that time.
So, she asked it to travel agent that offered Jeju in the first time.

Friend : I'd like to need my passport ID number.
Travel agent : Certainly. Your ID number is ------. So where would you think you're going?
Friend : We will step out for a short walk to Jeju.
Travel agent : .....

We had a fantastic, hilarious and unforgettable fun Jeju trip again.
It was crazy hot summer's memories.


Comments

Popular Posts