Seven pesos!?

Next month, I'm going to visit to Cebu island.
It is first time to visit there. Furthermore, I've never stayed south island.
I'm so excited!
But I couldn't imagine what am I going to do because I didn't search enough information about Cebu yet.

Yesterday, teacher Saring told to me about wonderful plan during our stay in Cebu.
She told me that there are island picnic, city shopping, staying hotel and meeting teachers and more.
I felt a surge of excitement.

I'm always thinking that I'd like to stay like a living in other country.
I take the opportunity to get to know the local people, and I'd like to communicate with them.
I also think that I want to ride jeepney and I want to go to Jollibee!
Because I heard about those many time from teachers.
But I exactly don't know what those are.
I just heard about those from teachers.
Jeepney is the most popular means of public transportation in the Philippines.
And Jollibee is a fast-food restaurant chain based in the Philippines.
Teacher Saring said that if you have 200 pesos, you can eat crispy fried chicken, peach mango pie, spaghetti and soft drink.
I asked her "is that true?" repeatedly.
She laughed to me and said "YES".
And then she also said mango was 20 pesos each, movie theatre was 120 pesos and jeepney was 7 pesos!

Seven Pesos?
fourteen yen?
Unbelievable!
I want to live in Cebu!

Comments

Lotlot said…
hi, aya!
enjoy your vacation here!
aya said…
Thanks Lota!
Long time no hearing from you. thanks for putting your comment.
Yeah! I will absolutely enjoy!

Popular Posts