Ponyo

This time two years ago, I visited U.S. for 1 month.
Basically I was traveling alone and I could meet many people in there.
I could have a unforgettable memories a lot.
and I also felt making person who couldn't replace was precious possessions.
The other day, I thought I wanted to contact friend.
He is one of the person who met two years ago in NYC.
After traveling, we met several times each other in Japan, but I didn't keep in touch with him.
I didn't know exactly, but I felt I wanted to contact him.
But I didn't know certainty about his e-mail address.
I just had his free address he used to use.
I e-mailed him.
Two days later he responded to me.
I felt really glad to hear from him.

By the way, I watched PONYO. It's really famous animator Hayao Miyazaki's anime.
The movie taught us a lot of things.
Especially, one of the most valuable things are we have to cherish friendship.
I learned importance of friendship from two things.

Comments

Popular Posts