my thought about trip

Totally I had an awesome enjoyable time in Oklahoma.
Before the trip, I was worried about group tour.
Because I lack of teamwork, tour participant might complain about me.
And I might feel lonely because I join by myself.
But it completely proved unfounded.
Recently I usually visit U.S. by myself, so I feel enjoyable half of part and the rest feel lonely.
I think great trip depends on not 'where do I visit?' but 'who did I spend with?'
This group trip was suitable for me perfectly!
And especially Shin and Chris who were my teachers dedicated there time for us. It was impressed.
And then it was funny that they sometimes spewed venom.
Also Chris's families' warm hospitality made me really happy.
Anyway I really enjoyed this trip.
It has been two weeks since I arrived to Japan. Even now I'm always thinking about that trip.
I want to come back if I have an opportunity.

By the way, my job contract will be finish by end of the year.
I'm always thinking where next destination is!




Comments

Popular Posts