のろけ話

Recently I haven't talked with my boyfriend.
Since July, our business day changed until end of September. We have to work on Saturdays and Sundays, and I have holidays on Thursdays and Fridays instead.
I thought it was not big change for our life. I thought that we could meet everyday as per usual because my boyfriend's holiday was Thursday so it was good for us.

But obviously we can't meet longer than before.
I haven't met him since last Thursday. We were meeting each other almost everyday before, so I feel it is not normal thing.

Today I received the phone from him.
Basically he doesn't call unless he has an errand.
But he told me 'I had nothing special but I just wanted to hear your voice'
How sweet he is!!
Actually there was nothing special.
I felt like walking on air when I heard that. I'm so easy.



Comments

Popular Posts