Need Vacation!!

I've been working so hard recently. I mean I go to the office everyday, it's not busy every moment. In fact, my schedule of holidays are full of pleasure. So far, I went to beach, hot spring, Meiji-village, Tokyo and beer garden three times.
But I feel like I haven't had a vacation for a long time.
Especially this week is Obon week, lots of people take time off to go on vacation.
Friend of mine are off to Australia, Singapore, Korea, Bali and Hawaii!! I feel strongly I want to go to somewhere abroad!!

Last week suddenly I wanted to shout;
'I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE!! I FEEL I HAVEN'T VISITED ANYWHERE RECENTLY!!'
My kind friends taught me that I visited several countries in this year and you visited Korea, NYC and moreover Singapore was twice.
Actually at least 2.5 months ago, I had no work and I had nothing to do. And then obviously I went to abroad in this year.

But I want to go to somewhere!!
Then my friend who lives in Korea called me via Skype and he invited me to Korea.
YES, I'm going to Korea next week!!!



Comments

Popular Posts