Solar Eclipse 'Ring of Fire'


It has been a long time since I post last time.
I've just been lazy. And I had some terrified experience.
I also had awesome experience during my golden week. I'd like to write about it.

But now, I want to write about solar eclipse. It was big event in the whole world. “Solar Eclipse” is that the Sun is hidden partially or totally by the Moon because the Moon crosses in front of the Sun.
Here in Japan, we all were excited to see this.
I saw a lot of people who were wearing special eclipse glasses during the time. Of course, I was one of them.
At first time, it was very clouded and it seemed difficult to see it. But exactly last a few minutes, it cleared off and we could see it.
It was amazing.

In 1990, Dreams Come True sang a song called 'Time Travel'. They are one of famous pop band in Japan.
There is in the lyrics of this,


Could you give me a ring?
I will wait until the eclipse in 2012.
Never forget very very special one.
Yes! A ring of the sun.

I totally could focus on the reminiscence of the '90s.
Wow, it has been long time, but I really change nothing though.


Comments

Popular Posts