Stalker

About ten years ago, I was stalked by weird woman.
She was one of my friends. We met each other though the Internet. She wanted to have cat and I wanted to give cat.
I really don’t know the reason but she liked me too much and she was always jealous of everything around me. It was completely crazy. One day she stalked me, one day she put on my private information on the Internet. And one day she called me everyday and she said to me completely crazy things.
At that time, I had been living in other city. I moved to current apartment. Even I changed my job. I ignored every contact from her.
Last month I got the phone by unknown person. It was her.
She said that her cat has been sick and her doctor said he doesn’t have much time.
And she thought about my cats. And then she came up with an idea that she thought to find my blog or SNS. And she knew my cat also had same illness and had passed away recently.
And she called me because she wanted me to visit and to pray for her cat.
I was really scared!

OK. I’m completely happy optimistic person.
But I’ve just frozen when it comes to her. Shin said that I should have just hanged up the phone when I caught the call. But I couldn’t do this. I just froze and I couldn’t do anything.
You can imagine how she has frightened me. You can imagine how she did to me horrible things.
In fact, she might read this brog at this moment. But I cannot have a mutual understanding with her forever. And I’m not able to go ahead anywhere if I really paid attention her. So I put on this post. It’s my decision.




Comments

Popular Posts