Le Grand Bleu


When I was a high school student, I really liked this film.

At that time, I was poor high school student and there was no Internet.
I really don't remember how I found the movie.
I was so inspired from it. I bought the soundtrack and laserdisc!
My room decorated as blue and dolphin. And I had been going neighbor aquarium to see dolphin.
And I could remember every scene and every insert back grand music.
Oh the movie remind me old high school memories!
When I look back on my youth, I wonder why I wanted to grow up so quickly.
And now, I'm looking back past years, I realize I haven't changed mentally at all.

I mean, I believe I can do everything if I really want to do.
And I’ve been thinking what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Also I still love this movie. 



Comments

Frank Costelloe said…
I like French movies very much. But I have not seen this one yet. But now I might look for it...
Frank
aya said…
Frank
Thank you for putting on the comment. I really appreciate it. I recommend this movie. It's beautiful and inspiring movie. You can try to watch when the opportunity arises.
Aya

Popular Posts