The Flu


OMG! Officially, I got the flu A virus.
In my company, We are not able to come to work at least 5 days when we got the flu.
I can't go there until next Wednesday.
But it was found out earlier, I took a medicine ASAP and I already took a rest more than enough!!
I'm spending every single moment at home with cats.
I already watched 6 movies and now I'm watching Glee season 3 every episodes.
I'm bored so much!!

But cats make me relax and my boyfriend and friends care for me.
When it comes to think about my life, I never had such a freedom time.
Of course, I have the flu, I have a cough, a sore throat, a runny nose and my lower nose was peeled because I blew too much my nose. And I can't go out anywhere.
But more than that, I can do whatever I want.
So I decided to watch movies!


Comments

Popular Posts