cry

Sachi was inspired me the other day, so I want to write the song it's makes me cry.
Recently, I like RIHANNA.









Rihanna - Def Jam Sessions, Vol. 1


I feel her song has a strong willpower.
I feel "cry" has not only strong will power, but painful feeling for women who are in love with someone.
It came across me directly, and I was deeply touched in my heart, so I was cried.
I am thinking only those people who we like & love can hurt our heart.
Therefore those are enormous destruction power for us.
I like this song.
But I don't want to feel it become a real situation on me.

Comments

Lotlot said…
Nobody wants to get hurt when it comes to LOVE, Aya! None of us wants to cry; BUT it cannot be avoided, right?
Anyway, I also like Rihanna and her songs.
aya said…
Yes, I think we always like same singer.
Speaking of song, are you watching American Idol season 7 in sebu?
I really like that, so I am excited to watch now.
Lotlot said…
Yes, I'm watching the season 7 of American Idol.

Popular Posts