mixi

Shin and Eric who is his friend started new community on mixi.
It's called "The Shin and Eric Show" (for mixi member only).
mixi is one of several SNS sites (like MySpace) in Japan, so we are able to communicate with other people online.
And a community is a place for people to share their opinions through an online forum and a way to express tastes and hobbies.
Anyway I like this community.
Because not only we can know everyday conversation that text book usually doesn't teach us, but also we can see Shin who seems a little bit nervous face.
That's why, I'm interested in that.

Anyway he told me he wants that a lot of people who study English will join this community.
So I will announce this blog.
This community can get method how to learn English for English-learner.
I don't know about how many people are reading this blog.
Especially I think there might be few learner of English who are reading.
But I will put this writing.
If you are interested in this community, please join it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hello Aya, I really agree with you.
I'm very interested in The show.
by the way I can't do well using some preposition.
you can make a good sentence with preposition.

I have to make more efforts to get great english.
aya said…
Hi Sachi!
Thank you for putting your comment.
I also can't use completely correct preposition yet.
I sometimes wonder that Shin or other teachers have really a lot of imagination power about our strange English.
We have to appreciate their great power of imagination.
Anonymous said…
I agree with you, our teacher have a great imagination.
If he didn't have that, we couldn't some conversation.
I wanna get some English skils.
and oneday I'll get a job using English.
Lotlot said…
I'm sure the site is very useful for you and for everyone who are still learning to speak English.
Continue joining that site, Aya because that would help you learn English quickly. Good luck!
aya said…
Sachi..

yeah, I am looking forward to hear you'll get involved the job of English.
You'll be able to do it because you are praying strongly!

Lota..

thanks for posting your comment!
yes, I am going to study English very well.
And I want to communicate with you in English one day!
Lotlot said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lotlot said…
That's nice to know, Aya! You're right of studying English very well.
Why one day when we communicate in English everytime we have lessons?...All I wish is you'll be fluent and excellent in speaking English SOON.

Popular Posts