snowing

Happy Valentine's Day!

Although I am keeping busy days, I got day off of work from yesterday.
And then I and my boyfriend went to a trip.
We love Takayama at Gifu prefecture.
There is really good place with old atmosphere, ryokan(like Japanese-style hotel), food and antiques.
We usually go to there once a month or once every two month.
So you know, I introduced this blog several times.

It's been snowing since last night.
So when we waked up in this morning, there was snow as far as we can see.
Today, it was the most cold temperature at Takayama.
But we had a comfortable, enjoyable and lovely time.

Comments

Shin Ogasawara said…
Aya, the picture looks beautiful!!!
I saw your introduction on Sachi's site.
I think it will encourage a lot of people.
Lotlot said…
The place is really nice, Aya.
I think I'd love to go there one day.
aya said…
Shin..

Thank you for putting your comment.
Yes, It was a fantastic snow view! But it was really cold!!
I hope a lot of people who want to improve English feel the courage to write blog in English.


Lota..

Hi, Lota! Thanks for writing comment every time.
It's a beautiful scenery, isn't it?
I want to show you this scenery one day.
It might be able to change your life.
Lotlot said…
I'm eager to wait for that time to come, Aya...the time when I get to see that beautiful place.
Anyway, you're lucky because you've visited lots of places...those experiences would certainly contribute to your learning.

Popular Posts