How do I come at an airport? (part 1)

When I arrived at the station that the train for the airport left, the train had not moved yet.
There were a lot of people in there, and they were waiting train coming.
Train staff said,
"We don't have any information about train for restart.
And alternative transportation to other destinations is not scheduled.
We are able to pay back your ticket."
Although they complained against train staff, they gave up that situation.

So I was reimbursed, and I lined to take a taxi.
It was so long long line.
And taxi was a long time coming.
I was so worried that I might not be able to catch the flight.
Because my flight boarding time was 9:30.
And that time was 7:30.
It usually take a hour to the airport from that train station.
I was about ready to give up.

I want to say some excuse here a moment.
It usually cost 1500 yen (about 12 USD) when we go to the airport by train.
But we usually pay 15000 yen (about 120 USD) to the airport by taxi.
It was so expensive, so we decided to share with strangers who were waiting taxi the cost for ride in the same car.
That's a smart idea, didn't it?

At that time, our taxi had come!
But that time was 8:00!


Comments

Lotlot said…
hehehe..i guess you were annoyed and worried at that time...
Aya, what if you didn't catch the flight, what would you feel?
aya said…
yes, I felt that how should I spend this weekend at Japan if I didn't catch the flight.
I was really annoyed and worried about it when I couldn't get a taxi.

Popular Posts