How do I come at an airport? (part 2)

I screamed for help to the taxi driver.
"I have to catch a flight to after 1 hour 30 minutes.
Basically, we have to arrive at the airport before 2 hours for our flight.
I understand it takes about 1 hour from here.
If you're possible, drive faster please!"
He answered "Sure!"
I threw myself into driver's arms.

And then, we shared such a enjoyable occasion with them.
We were four strangers who were waiting a taxi and taxi driver man.
One of them were a old man who were going to Hokkaido.
And one of them were maybe coeval man who were living in Seoul.
We were completely different from age, gender, experiences and everything.
But we had goals in common.
"We love journey. CATCH THE FLIGHT!"
And taxi driver was professional.
He talked a lot of his funny experience about his customer who had met ever.
It was so funny stories, so I forgot about the worries on your mind for a while.

After 1 hour, we arrived at the airport.
Luckily, I felt he made it to the airport in time for the nine thirty flight.
I appreciated to taxi driver and I tried to pay my money.
Then the old man said I'd like to pay all taxi fare.
He said the reason.
Because I had a great time in taxi.
I hope you will spend money while your traveling, not Japan.

I was totally impressed.
I was appreciated very much to the old man.
and then I ran into the airport.

Comments

Lotlot said…
So, it's really true that Japanese people are not just polite people but generous also.
The old man who paid the taxi fare for all of you is a concrete example of a generous Japanese national.

I salute him for what he did!
aya said…
I thought the old man wanted to pay the taxi fare.
So I felt it was rude behavior if I paid money.
I want to say thank you from bottom of my heart for him.

Popular Posts