piano

Actually, I had learned to play piano for almost twenty years.
I started playing piano from three-year-old, and I practiced to play piano 1 or 2 hours everyday!
First, i cried everyday because I hated to practice piano.
And I hated my mother who compelled me to go to piano school.
But one day, I had comfortable feeling when I played piano.
And then I felt a nice, gentle breeze blowing in my mind once I was playing piano.
Since that time, I was fascinated by playing piano.

However I stopped playing piano almost ten years ago.
So I have completely forgotten about that feelings.

Last time, I took a lesson with Lota.
I didn't remember why we talked this topic, but we were talking about skills for sing song or playing instruments.
I told her about my experience.
Then Lota suggested to me "Why don't you present for your boyfriend piano playing as a surprise present?"
I was so surprised about her suggestion.
Because I've never thought about it.
Even I've forgotten that I have it and I can play it.

After that lesson, I went to other room with my piano. (I kept our promise with Lota!)
And I played one melody.
I thought I couldn't play any melodies.
I tried play slowly and softly.
Surprisingly, I could play my favorite phrases.
I was so surprised my fingers remembered how should I play.
And then, even I could feel a nice, gentle breeze blowing in my mind!

And now, I'm looking forward to play in front of him on his birthday.
Thanks Lota! You have a great idea and you reminded me of piano!
The problem is his birthday will come tomorrow!

Comments

Lotlot said…
I'm flattered, Aya! Thanks!

Anyway, I'm glad that you haven't forgotten yet how to play the piano; because, you'll be able to present well a piece of music to your boyfriend on his birthday. He'll be amazed for sure.

Good luck, Aya, for your piano presentation as well as for that special talent. I wish it could bring you to fame one day.

Popular Posts