Happy Christmas in Nagoya Vol.2

Recently I enjoy this apple application for iPhone.




















Starbucks Music for the Holidays

This is description.
-----------------------------------------------------
There are certain names that have been associated with the holidays for generations. Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin...all singers whose vocals are as warm and inviting as a crackling fireplace.
Starbucks intertwines seasonal chestnuts with less-weathered additions to the seasonal canon from the likes of Sarah McLachlan, Jack Johnson and Goldfrapp in CDs that have become Yuletide staples.
Here are the most recent Starbucks compilations bundled to be enjoyed this holiday season.
-----------------------------------------------------

If you have an iPhone, you can download on iTune and you can hear Christmas song by free.
In fact, I am listening Christmas song now, and I am writing this blog.
I really feel I am drinking coffee at Starbuck.
I really like Christmas song by Nat King Cole.
It is contained in those songs.




















This is illumination near my apartment.

Comments

Popular Posts