virtual tour

Due to the recession, we are hard times although on December.
I don't know why exactly, but I feel the recession at everywhere.
A few days ago I wrote this topic about "If there were no countries..."
Surely I can feel the world through the Internet.
But I strongly feel I want to go abroad.

So I wondered what did I order menu if I went to restaurant in NYC.
I am excited by this idea.
I called "Virtual Tour in my brain".

------------------------------------------------------
I am going to go to Atlantic Grill.
This is my favorite seafood restaurant in NYC.
And I might be order those meals.

glass of write wine
Lobster Bisque
Maryland Crab Cakes or Seared Day Boat Scallops
and
Vanilla Crème Brûlée and coffee














------------------------------------------------------

I feel so good, but I feel empty...

Comments

Lotlot said…
Your idea of doing a virtual tour is great.
Nonetheless, I agree with your line, " I feel so good, but I feel empty...".
aya said…
Yeah, Lota.
I felt a little empty, but I enjoyed virtual tour.
I'd like to imagine more..

Popular Posts