refugee of the netcafe

After I left my company, I noticed that my reservation confirmation sheet for travel should print to me.
(I usually printed in my office.)
And now I went to the Internet cafe yesterday.

I was really surprised.
I heard the word "refugee of the Internet cafe".
The meaning is the people who don't have there home and to use Internet cafe as life scene, for example they are spending time sleeping or staying.
But i didn't know that there was really such a many people!
Some of the people had a shower, some of the people got a sleep and some of the people were brushing there teeth....
I felt there were uncomfortable space to spend night.
Because there were narrow, stinky, loud and atmosphere is bad.
Actually, I was not able to be there during one hour.

And then I printed my confirmation sheet, then I tried to check it out.
Furthermore I was really really surprised.
Because I spent 1 hour, and then the cost was only 100 yen!
There were included personal small space with pc, television and uncomfortable sofa, free drinks, magazines, and shower rooms.
In addition to, I printed 5 papers, the cost was 150 yen for 5 papers!
I understood the reason they spend the night at the Internet cafe.
But I can't never spend the night there.

I left the Internet cafe.


Comments

Anonymous said…
What you heard about the refugee in the Internet cafe was just a part of the main problem in almost all places of the world - POVERTY. This is one of the worst realities in the world. In fact, we're also experiencing this here in our country. My heart is aching every I see street children and beggars; moreover, every time i pass those people sleeping under the bridges and outside the establishments. And, we are both lucky because we're not one of them...right?
aya said…
Thank you for reading my blog.
I heard to Shin that he saw many children who didn't have a home and begged for money from people in Cebu.
It is sad....

Popular Posts