Live for Today, Don't live for Tomorrow

I watched TV documentary on this weekend.
It was referred to as "The miracles on the Hudson".
It was scheduled US Airways Flight 1549 from New York City to Charlotte, North Carolina, that, on January 15, 2009, was successfully ditched in the Hudson River adjacent to Manhattan six minutes after departing from LaGuardia Airport.

This is my favorite scene in the documentary.
The passenger who survived fright 1543 were all already have found to changing their lives in a special ways.
Some of them speaks out;
"It has all supposed to do of my life, and 154 other people also have something supposed to do of their lives."
"I'll see the second chance of my life. There are so many things, you can't help their questions. I wonder what's next?"
"Enjoy life, live for today, don't live for tomorrow.
My life has been touched by a miracle. So I have to give back sort of a something special."

For good or bad, I've never had such a miracle experience.
But I want to live feeling sort of that.
Live for Today, Don't live for Tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular Posts