Tiger Woods

It's already weekend. This week flew by quickly.
It has been half a month since we got a new year.
I feel that time flies.

Anyway, this week I had a lesson after a long interval.
I learned several topics. But the most impression topic was 'Tiger Woods is about to enter a rehab facility for sex addiction'!
Sex Rehab? and How do they treat him in there?
According to People web site, he may have entered an upscale clinic in Arizona for sex rehab. He will most likely undergo six weeks of in-patient treatment that will include group therapy, cognitive behavior therapy, and a unique process called “shame reduction.”


I wonder what is sex addiction and how is it decided.
I learned on the Internet.
Experts define sexual addiction as any sexual activity that feels out of control. A sex addict feels compelled to seek out and engage in sexual behaviour, in spite of the problems it may cause in their personal, social and work lives.

I feel it's interesting. We(include me?) are usually interested in sexual activity. But we know it has to control. But if we can't control, we would lose the really important thing.
I don't exactly know his marriage life. But I think that it may happen for us.

Comments

Popular Posts