Guluty Plesure

Recently, I'm trying to lose my weight.
Because I realized that I've kept beating my weight history ever.
I thought I've got to do something as soon as possible.
That's why I'm using 'Lose it!' app. Actually, it is great!
First of all, this app asks me my goal weight and how much I want to try to lose my weight per week.
Secondly, I add what I eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or exercised to the databases.

I can imagine I probably lose my weight through the app.
So far, I've lost 5.7pounds.
But my goal is supposed to lose 20pounds.

What a long distance!
This app really motivates to me.
But I imagine the person who is happy to have reached my goal!
That person is me! I'll try and do my best!!

On the other hand, I can't stop to eat sweet chocolate before sleep.
I know it's not good things for weight control. But I feel pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it.




Comments

Popular Posts