A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step

Although I've been spending really busy days, I haven't written this blog long time.
I think it is difficult to keep doing one thing.
But I also think 'A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.'
I mean, practice makes perfect. If I keep writing, I can do that finally.
I want to keep writing.

I like to watch Larry King Live on CNN.
I like to watch Larry King Live on CNN.
I can watch it on CNNj by CATV.
I'm able to watch it Japanese-dubbed version.
But I prefer to watch on Larry King Live podcast on iTunes. I'm not able to understand completely what they're talking, but I enjoy watching it.

Today, Larry King has announced that after 25 years he is ending Larry King Live to spend more time with his family.
I can't imagine how long 25 years are!
I will miss this show.

In addition of, Tetsuko's room(徹子の部屋) which is a Japanese talk show hosted by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi has been popular for 35 years.
35 years!!



Comments

TG said…
I watch Larry King almost every day, too. He's really a great host and well respected by all the guests. I like how he can always ask good questions.

Good post, Aya.

Regards,

MKL
aya said…
MKL, thank you for putting your comment.
I'm so glad to read it!

Aya

Popular Posts