Egypt

I have no idea that same president has been in power for nearly 30 years.
I guess there are having corruption, poverty and tyranny.
I've been to there only 5 days on trip when I was a student. At that time, I just enjoyed that trip, I was impressed at pyramid, sphynx and Egyptian museum.
I didn't know anything without it.

Now in Egypt, they are about to move next step.
Egyptians need democracy and they want to change everything.
Egypt government impose a curfew, but Egyptians defy curfew and they returned to streets.
I heard that Internet service was disrupted in Egypt early last Friday as cell phone text messaging appeared to be down.
But they are trying to organize using the Internet.
TV people say that this is revolution using the Internet.
I'm watching this carefully.
But I feel it is sad to break Egyptian national treasure.
TV reporter also said that looters broke into the Egyptian Museum during protests late Friday and destroyed two Pharaonic mummies, Egypt's top archaeologist told state television. As many as seven other mummies had been damaged, according to media reports. Archaeologists said some of artifacts from King Tut's tomb may have been damaged.
Oh-- sad.





Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Popular Posts