Notes Left Behind

I thought about my death and legacy.
When I die, how do I want to be remembered?
What kind of legacy will I leave behind?
Well, life is short.
and everyone will be dying.

When I think this theme, it remind me about Elena.
Elena was diagnosed with brain cancer, just before her sixth birthday. and she was given 135 days to live. She lived 255 days, passing away in 2007. After her death, Elena’s parents, Brooke and Keith, found hundreds of notes from Elena hidden around the house — in between CD cases, between bookshelves, in dresser drawers, in backpacks….
It was hundreds of message from her.

When I watched the story, I was really touched.
We know life is short. but her life was too short. but she had fulfilling memorable life.
She left behind hundreds of love notes and her warm memories. Even us, she left behind importance of love, family and warm-heartedness.


I want to leave behind such a memorable things.
For example, word, voice and memories.
Memories are supposed to be pleasant, unforgettable and encouraging.
I don't think portraits are important. My face and appearance is supposed to be obscure, hazy and vaguely.
But I want to be remembered about my important thoughts.

BTW I failed the exam.
To tell you the truth, I am relieved.
Of course, at first time, I was really disappointed. If I passed the exam, they guarantee a quality of my life. But honestly, I'm not sure that this job is my really wanting to do.
Life is short. I want to do what I really want to do.










Comments

Popular Posts