job interview

Recently, I can't get a good night sleep.
Of course, I don't have a job, I'm supposed to have no stress.
But honestly, I can't get job interview off of my mind.

Last Nov, my previous company's HR division offered us to get a job as a regular employee, suddenly.
I was really surprised because Japanese traditional company like Toyota never take in employee as a mid-career employment.
They said they need us. Because they would like to entrust jobs to us unconstrained by Worker Dispatch Law.
Anyway, I applied it and passed documentary examination and written examination.
and Finally I will have job interview next week.

I feel so nervous about this.
Many ex-coworker and people around me are really supportive and cheering me up.
I will do my best.

Nikkei newspaper article (in Japanese)

When all is done, I will go to NY!!

Comments

Popular Posts