Japan Earthquake

I really don't know what to say about Friday's earthquake and tsunami in northeast Japan.
Every moment broadcasters are reporting about afterquake, document of earthquake and tsunami, death toll, interview of afflicted people, devastated cities, blown nuclear plant and rolling blackouts.
I really deeply sad.
In our city, it was minor earthquake. But it was really scary.
I am watching on TV all day. It just seems like a Hollywood panic movies.
BUT IT IS NOT.
It will likely surpass 10,000, the police chief of hard-hit Miyagi Prefecture said Sunday.

NOW we have to think what I should do.

First, government are wanting to reroute power to the affected areas to aid in search and rescue, shelters and basic living stations for the displaced people. We have to turn off nonuse electronic device.
Second, we have to share the right information about this. We must not be misled by false rumors.
That is there are reports of panicked people already lining up at supermarkets and striping the shelves bare of food leaving nothing.
We must not to hoard food and water. We have to keep the supplies and food on the shelves for those in need.
Third, they need donations. not water supply, foods and perishables.

Every country people are praying. We really appreciate it.
We are really trying to overcome this adversity.
I believe Japan is really strong country, not only economy but also mental strength.
I realized that Japanese people are really strongly uniting against this disaster.
I want to do everything I can do.
It is very small effect, but when people like me will gather together, it will be big effective!

Comments

Popular Posts