NY!!!

Actually I'm in NYC!!
I'm having fantastic time behind during this crisis though.
Of course in the US, it is one of the top concerns of topics. Especially damage caused by radiation is broadcasted on the major networks.
Everybody are asking about earthquake, tsunami and nuclear power plant.
They say that Japan and Japanese people are strong country so you can definitely survive and overcome sooner.
We hope so. and we have to be willing to strive to do everything against such a disaster.

Today Junko and I went to Brooklyn! It was first time to visit there, but I really liked it!
It is just a stone's throw away from Manhattan but I feel both old memories and cutting-edge.
Actually I bought cute dress! I can't wait to wear it.

Tomorrow, school trip will begin finally.
I might not be able to keep my eyes off about obasans' words and actions.
Definitely it will be funny situation!
They've already left from Japan. I'm waiting for you guys in NYC!!












Comments

Popular Posts