Central Park

My apartment looks out on the big street.
When I walk for five minutes, I can arrive in the center of my city.
And I can see several department store, famous restaurants, many boutiques and beautiful park.
And a lot of people have gathered in the beautiful park.
We are calling the name of the park as "Central Park".

So, I thought about something.
If I sync the Central Park between my city and NY city, where am I live in?
I imaged map of NYC, and then I put it in the same direction where my house had been seen from Central Park
on the map.


拡大地図を表示

Then I found the store in the same place as my apartment.
It is Victoria's Secret!.
I'd like to go to there when I go to NY.
Anyway, I know I am stupid woman.
Because I always ever think about gibberish.
But I feel good, and I'm looking forward to go to NY!


Comments

Popular Posts