CINNABON

Do you know CINNABON?

When I spent the time during overtime work, I suddenly thought about something.
"I want to eat a cinnamon roll!!"
I seldom eat sweets.
But sometimes I feel I have a craving for sweets.
I know the reason.
I think sweets help to comfort people who are suffering from stress in their daily lives.
That's why I sometimes need sweets.

Anyway I sometimes bought cinnamon roll at CINNABON when I travelled U.S..
It was so sweet, and it made me completely happy feelings.
I recalled feelings at that time, then I really needed cinnamon roll.
But I had no idea where it was at my city.
So I went to Yummy that was Hawaiian-Korean-BBQ restaurant, I bought cinnamon roll.
It tasted so good!
I felt special happy feelings!



Comments

Lotlot said…
Thanks for posting this blog, Aya! I learned that sweets help remove stress. Now I know what to do when I'm stressed?
aya said…
Yeah, you got know what to do if you had a lot of stress!
Although I didn't feel stressed, I needed to eat sweets.
Take care, Lota!

Popular Posts