ProVoc

I spent pretty busy days this week.
I was working overtime for almost two or three hours every day.
I felt it was very tough thing, so I couldn't think anything else outside work.
When I went to my home, I only slept.
My mind is not relaxed.
So I don't feel like doing anything, and I don't have a lot of incentive to study English.
I felt it wasn't at all good for me.

But I changed in my mind.
It was a positive change in my life.
I remembered Job's speech, "Don't settle".
I thought I wanted to enjoy my life for myself.

Well, when I went to Shin's lesson, he taught me this software.
ProVoc is a free software that use vocabulary trainer.
I can learn and efficiently train my vocabulary.
It is much easier to use and I can easily send to my iPod and take it with I wherever I go.
I am glad to meet it.
I'd like to say "Thank you" to Shin.
Because he gave me both motivation for studying English and this software.
And I also think that I want to learn English.

Comments

Lotlot said…
That's good, Aya! You should always be optimistic and competitive. So, don't stop learning English because you can benefit a lot from it.
Shin Ogasawara said…
Hey Aya, I don't want you to give up English.
I hope you can keep it up at your own pace.
Yes, ProVoc is a wonderful software!!!

Popular Posts