new job

I've gotten a new job since last week.
Last week, I began new job, so I didn't know what to do everyday.
This week, I understood that I am going to be busy.
I will work overtime almost from now on.
I feel it is very exciting, but I feel it is a little sad for me.
Because I can't think that I need to study English hard.
But I am an optimistic character, so I am feeling I am thinking that I will become accustomed to work soon.
And then I want to think I want to study English for me.

By the way, our office is on the 29th floor.
I assumed I can see beautiful landscape from windows
However there are always closed blind, so I can't see anything.
I cannot feel the weather and the temperature because I am in completely closed place.
I am feeling it may take me some time to adjust myself to a new office and new circumstances.


Comments

Lotlot said…
Congratulations for your new job, Aya! I'm sure you're still in the adjustment period of your new job; but, you're smart and energetic, so you can do it..good luck!

Popular Posts