gloomy story

Actually, I have few "real friend".
Of course I have a lot of friend, but I am feeling I seldom speak to them my true feeling.
I don't know why, but I feel it is comfortable for me.
But I can open my mind to only a few people who can understand my mind.
So I called "real friend".
Real friend is really good for each other.
Because we can talk everything and we can understand each other.
At least I felt so.

Recently, I felt I was betrayed by a real friend.
Maybe it might just be my imagination.
But in fact, I've never met alone with her since that time.
Even though I met her with other friends, I felt to spend tough time.
we were usually meeting once a week before then.
Whether we were busy or not, at least we were kept in touch with each other by e-mail or phone.
But now, I have not any contact.

I feel so sad.

Yesterday, she was suddenly e-mailed me "can you meet me tonight?"
I was so happy, I replied "yes".
She replied "I have a farewell party in my office tonight. So when it finished I'll contact you."
I waited and waited until 0am but she didn't call me.

And then almost 0:30, she called me "I can't meet tonight."

I felt really sad.

I don't know why she didn't call much earlier.
I don't know why she invited me even though she could't meet me.
I don't know why she changed.
or I don't know why she can't see anything except her fiance.
At least I feel that.

my heart feel heart-wrenching feeling as I think about her.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Lotlot said…
Why didn't she inform you in advance that she couldn't meet you? Well, maybe she forgot or maybe she was very busy so she wasn't able to inform you or maybe she's one of those insensitive people who don't care about other people's feelings.

It's really hard to identify if the people that we treat as real friends are true and real. Nevetherless, we should keep them. As what the song says, "Make new friends and keep the old. One is silver and the other is gold".

Popular Posts