SAKURA

















I went to Tsurumai park which are one of the best cherry blossom-viewing park in Nagoya.
The cherry blossoms are at their best now, and the life of it is very short.
So many people can be seen enjoying cherry blossoms in full bloom, including me.
It takes about ten minutes to walk from my apartment to the park.
So I decided to walk from here, I enjoyed walking in the spring sunshine.
The Japanese really likes very much though it doesn't understand clearly.
I felt cherry blossoms were not only national flower in Japan but also people were able to feel "Japanese feelings".
That's why we love SAKURA.


Comments

Lotlot said…
Thanks for posting about this, Aya! Now I know how beautiful Sakura flowers are?
They're very beautiful. I can feel the beauty of life and nature while looking at the flowers.
You (and all the Japanese people) really have the reason to celebrate and have a party.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts