BRANDS

What brands do you like? And why do you like them?
Recently we are discussing about it in class.
I am thinking about it.

First of all I like COACH.
Coach Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company. Coach began as a family-owned business in a loft in Manhattan, NY, in1941. The company is famous for ladies' handbags, as well as items for both men and women, such as luggage, briegcases, wallets, and other accessories.
In Japan, many people like European brands like Luis Vitton, Hermes, Gucci and Prada.
They have a status symbol which indicated the cultural values of a society.
I think only the super wealth carry status symbol brands, however a lot Japanese office employee like to buy it.
I don't know why do Japanese people like brands.
Coach doesn't have a strong brand recognition like European brands.
I could be that's why I like Coach bags.
In other words, it suits my status.

Today I met my college friends.
One of the friend gave me souvenirs on her business trip.
She knows what I like, and she bought me Coach wallets.
Coach was reminded of NYC.
I also have special feeling of NY, so the Coach reminds of NY.

Comments

Popular Posts